My Followers

Wednesday 10 June 2009

Mikey Birthday Card 2nd Guest Designer Spot on Creative inspirations

Good morning all today is my 2nd card for my Guest Designer Team Memeber over at Creative Inspirations and the theme this week is 4 different papers on your project.
The prize this week is from Crafty Ribbons


Had to do my nephew a card so thought this image from Dotties World Mikey was just perfect.
Papers are Papermania, Basic Grey Boxer and the strip is a piece of handmade paper from my stash.
Buttons are from my button box.




Thanks for looking and hope to see you all posting your challenge entries.

6 comments:

jennie'g' said...

beautifull card as usual sue bet he will love it jenniexx

NGCARDS said...

Gorgeous card hun :) Halfway through your time with us already! :O xxx

pinky said...

Excellent card, don't you just love those images.
Pinky

Janette said...

Hi Sue,What a fab card,love the image.x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Brilliant card. Dianne xx

Jackie said...

Great card, love that image :o)
Jackie xx