My Followers

Thursday 27 August 2009

New Award


Hiya. This award was given to me by Rachel . I am so trilled that she thought to give me this. She is such a lovely and talented teenager and a credit to her family. Please go visit her blog it is a new one but well worth tthe trip you will not be disappointed.
This award has a few rules that go with it -
1) Thank the person who nominated you for this award
2) Copy the logo and place it on your blog
3) Link the person who nominated you for this award
4) Name 7 things about yourself people might find interesting
5) Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers
6) Post links to the seven blogs you nominate
7) Leave comments on all 7 blogs letting them know you nominated them
Right now 7 things interesting about me (that'll be hard!)
1) I am a proud mother to 1 son in the navy
2) I have just had an offer on a house accepted. yeepee
3) I spend too much money on stamps
4) I am eldest of 5 children to my mum and eldest to another 5 step brothers and sisters
5) I am know by Aunty Sue by everyone locally and crafting including the postie
6) I live in jeans and if i wear a skirt my nephew says am i going out
7) I am thankful for all my crafting friends without i wouldnt have got through the last 2 years
Now for who i'm giving the award too.
These are the 7 people
1) Erin
5) Caroline who has some fab candy on offer
So please go visit these people and say hello. I would like to award it to all my blogging friends that have supported me and encouraged me.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

aww thanks for what you said about me. glad you like it.
rachel xx

Rachael said...

Thanks Sue!! i have left it on m blog for you aswell lol but i dont expect you to post it again lol rach xxx

Janette said...

Thanks so much Sue,now all I have to do is figure the rules out....lol...am off to try,hugs Janette.x

Saskia said...

Congratulations on your lovely Award!!

Thanks for taking part at my 'summer candy'! Good luck!

Sweet greetings,
Saskia :)

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Sue
Thankyou so much for the lovely award,
Hugs Dianne xx