My Followers

Saturday 15 May 2010

Cuthbert for you Card & Tag

Well I must be getting old as I made this card and tag for Crafty Catz last challenge which ended on Thursday but forgot to post. Lol. Oh i got some good news on Thursday and and completely went to bits. lol.
Well the image is from Pollycraft Designs digi stamp Cuthbert isnt he the cutest couldnt wait to play with him.
I have used Lynseys sketch too from their challenge so guess i had better link this before the challenge runs out too.
Coloured with my promarkers and used some fibres instead of ribbon and my cuttlebug folder dots and used some distressed inks on the edges. Flowers from my stash really must get some more. Girl can never have too many flowers dont you agree.
This also fits
Catch the Bug Challenge - Flower power
My time to Craft - Too cute ( well he is isnt he)
Stampavie & More - Pink



Well I hope you like this as much as i enjoyed making it. Please pop back soon as i am hoping to have a crafty day tomorrow at the Crafty devils meet .

11 comments:

annies place said...

Fabulous set Sue, he is real cute.
I'm waiting to hear what the good news is, you've left me in suspense or have I missed something, Ann x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Sue I have plenty of moments like you, making cards then finding I am to late lol...this is a fabulous combo so beautifully designed and coloured

Hugs
Lorraine x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Sue
A gorgeous card and tag sorry you will was late with this lol,
Hugs Dianne xx

coops said...

wow sue, these are really stunning.love how they match and a gorgeous image and colours.love the fibres.luv coops.xx

Jackie said...

Very pretty set :o)
Jackie xx

Amanda said...

These are really really pretty. i love the depth to them with all the fibres etc. Stunning.
Mean of you not to tell your news though ;)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous set, Sue x

Naomi Johnson said...

so sweet - lovely design and I love the papers. Great card and tag

Lindsey said...

Hi Sue, I have moments like that too! Love these, really pretty colours and the texture of those fibres is lovely
xx

Lindsey said...

Congratulations on making the top 3 at Polycraft Sue!! You are having a lucky week!
xx

XxJULESxX said...

wow how gorgeous!!!!love them sue!