My Followers

Friday 11 June 2010

Crafty Catz #36 Embossing



Good morning all hope you all slept soundly. Got a fun day in store for me a dash to look for a freezer this morning then a trip to the hospital so not a day i am looking forward to but at least it is Friday and another challenge over at Crafty Catz. This week it is Lindseys turn and this will be her 1st DT post she is the 1st of the 3rd of us newbies so please pop over and give her some support. Well she has choosen for us this week a fab challenge to put some embossing somewhere on your project. This could be either Dry embossing or Ink embossing it is all down to you. We all enjoyed your stunning work and you seems to enjoy the Black and Red theme.

Our sponser this week is Sew Many Cards and we where lucky enough to have been given a selection of digi images to play with.


The lucky winner will beable to pick 5 images excluding the monthly bonus pack

Well onto my card I picked Ducan in the bath tub. Coloured with my promaarkers and used 2 cuttlebug embossing folders. Added a few papermania gems and some tiny satin yellow ribbon. placed a few little images at the foot of the paper. 3d the beak and his feet. paper is papermania from many moons ago.I have useed the sketch and colours for the challenge at Papertake WeeklyLemon and Lilac.


Well thank you for popping by and hope to see you over at the challenge because we all love to come and check out your enty.

11 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Sue
Sounds like a busy day,your card is gorgeous for this week's challenge,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

JACKIE said...

Cute Card Sue, love the Ducky...Ive got those papers from many moons agao too...mine are just about all gone, I love the lushness(technical term.lol) of the colours and wish I had some more...I might just try and have a play today...day off today and think Im gonna toss a coin and decide the dreaded H word, or play with all my new goodies that arrived this morning...cant there be more hours and days in the week.lol...Have you found a new place yet chick and when do you move?? Hope all goes well at hospital...take care...hugs Jackie xx

Lindsey said...

Gorgeous card Sue, i just love those colours together.....i can feel another challenge coming on!

Messi Jessi said...

Lovely card, what a sweet image and fab colours!

Janette said...

Hi Sue,What a gorgeous card,love the duck...lol....hope your day is going ok and the hospital was fine to.xx

coops said...

great card sue, fab cute image and love your colour combo.luv coops.xx

carol said...

This weeks card looks super...i think he is so cute.. x carol

Lizzy said...

Gorgeous card Sue...fab image & luv the colour combo xx Lizzy xx :)

something on my blog for you :)

coldwaters2 said...

Gosh Sue this is gorgeous what stunning colours and just adore Duncan in his bath this is fabulous work.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Jill said...

aww this is adorable Sue, I love this image and the layers look fab thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Rachel x said...

Hi Sue!! :)
Thanks for your comment over on my blog on my Crafty Catz challenge card earlier :) I recognised your name and icon from Docarfts (which is where I discovered blogs a few short and addictive weeks ago and couldn't resist starting my own!! :D) and other blogs and so thought I'd pop by!! Your cards are lovely and really varied too- I shall come back soon!! :)
hugs, Rachel x