My Followers

Wednesday 9 June 2010

New Challenge blog


Check out this new challenge blog starting 14th June with additional candy.
Yes it is Bunny Zoes and this is what they had to say
Welcome to our new challenge blog where the Design Team and myself will be taking it in turns each month to host a challenge. Our Monthly challenge will held on the 2nd Monday every month! Our first challenge will begin next Monday, 14th June! Who can enter our challenges....? Everyone!
Also for spreading the news you will be entered in to a draw for a £25 gift vouch so what you waiting for.

3 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

Thanks for sharing it, I will go and have a look, I dont do any chanllenges as I dont get a lot of time, but it will be nice to find out about it, thanks sue.

Margaret xx

coops said...

hiya sue, i have an award for you on my blog if you would like it.luv coops.xx

tilly said...

must go and look if I have time before I go way again lol
Tilly x