My Followers

Tuesday 8 June 2010

Mo's Terrible 2's


Well I have finished my exam and couldn't say how I went on. Didn't help when we had people turning up late. Then supervisor started chatting to them at the side of me on how to fill their paper in, and to make matter worse she took great delight in walking round and spying over your shoulder. Then she would tell people that you can go now when they had finished and to put your chair in. So much for quiet especially as maths without a calculator is not the easiest. Oh well.
Too celebrate i have just finished this card i made with 2 of Mo's wonderful images those terrible 2's we all remember them. I just had to play with some of my Birthday goodies.
Image coloured with promarkers in a colour theme by Allsorts challenge blog. Flowers from some of my birthday presents from friends. Paper from Papermania. My lovely M.S.Punch from Janette.(you will see much more of this)Ribbon from Stash. Found this a challenging colour scheme but hope you like it.





I am entering this into the following challenges
Mo's digital challenge- merge 2 images
Allsorts challenge blog- strawberries, choc, cream colour scheme
Crafty Cardmakers- least & most fave colours fave red- least brown with red but might be changing my mind

Well i hope you have enjoyed this and please pop back later for our latest Challenge at Creative Inspirations

16 comments:

Rach said...

wow, this is brilliant, love these two images together.. :
xx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh this is brilliant I adore the images they look fantastic together and your colours and design is gorgeous I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Elaine L. said...

Wonderful card! I love the colors and, of course, those 'twos' are the cutest! Thanks for taking part in Mo's Challenge this week.

Naomi Johnson said...

love this - these are great images and i love how you've done the card

coops said...

wow fantastic card sue, love the images, i remember them well and love the colours and the fab punched edge.luv coops.xx

Unknown said...

well done sue, its brill, love the colours and the edges xx

Noreen said...

Fab card. Love the combo of images xx

brenda said...

Hi Sue

A real fun image and a super card.

Thank you for joining in my Strawberries and Cream them at Allsorts this week.

B x

Messi Jessi said...

Brilliant card and I love the brown & red combo xxx

kay said...

i dont like it sue,i love it,x

Sheila said...

This is just fabulous, I love those two little cuties together :-).
Thanks for joining us this week at Mo's.
Hugs
Sheila xx

tilly said...

well done Sue, Just love the two images together, pleased the party was not at mine !!lol
Tilly x

Debs said...

Super card - great images. Thanks for playing along at Allsorts this week.
Take care
Debs xx

Janette said...

Can't stop laughing at this one Sue,soooo brilliant.xx

Julie Riley said...

Fantastic card, love the colours together well done thank you for joining us at crafty cardmakers x

Jane said...

I agree your colour choice worked so well in the end...and as for those 2 naughty-pants on the card...makes me cringe everytime I see it!! Excellent card & good luck with your exam results. Good Luck too at Crafty Cardmakers challenge X