My Followers

Monday 5 July 2010

Oh Wow I won

Just a quick post hope you all had a wonderful weekend. The wind was really quite strong near me but not too much rain and a good weekend. Did you watch the tennis bit of a forgone conclusion really.
Well late last night i got a email from Natalie telling me to check Bev's blog as my computer was off. Well I enter Bev's candy each week not expecting but hoping to win as you do. Well you guessed it I WON. So thanks Bev for running it and if you fancy your chances click the lick on my side bar it is the siomon says one. Off to email Bev.
Dont for get to come back Wednesday to check out what we have install for you at Creative Inspirations it is a good one.

11 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Congratulations
Sue,what a beautiful prize,
hugs Dianne xx :)

Kimmi said...

Well done hun! Have fun with your sweet stamp!

Kimmi x

Janette said...

Well done Sue....everything comes to those who wait....lol...xxx

Kazabing said...

Congratulations!!! Fabby prize you won. Enjoy playing.
hugs
Kaza.xxx

Margarets designer cards said...

Well done congratulations have fun with your lovely prize. Margaret

Lindsey said...

Oooh well done you! What a lovely surprise!

carol said...

Congrats hun, enjoy it..hugs carol x

Unknown said...

Well congrats on this... dont you just love it when you win something :) xx

pickle said...

Congrats sue enjoy your prize xx

NGCARDS said...

See its a good thing I checked :P I was rather jealous haha xxx

XxJULESxX said...

Oh Sue congrats!!!!your a dark horse!never told me!!!!lol!