My Followers

Wednesday 30 March 2011

Creative Inspirations DT Card - Mens

Good morning today is wednesday so that means another challenge at Creative Inspirations and this week it is to make a Man's card. Oh I know Men can be hard but I have a few coming up so this has kicked started me.
Our sponsor this week is Catherine Pooler who is offering the winner 2 weeks membership to stamp nation. For more information about this check out the challenge blog with links and details.

My card this time is another Lili of the Valley love their boys images and think this is fab. Love the look on this little ones face. Papers are from my stash think they are Making Memories. Sentiment is also another lili of the vallley stamp. Used my cuttlebug to emboss the Navy card and added a few buttons with bugs on.
Hope you like this and hope you will come and join us again this week. If you need any more inspiration checkout the rest of the teams cards they are all very different.
I am entering this into
Stamp for fun - sketch

9 comments:

XxJULESxX said...

love this image Sue, you made a great card with it!!

Janette said...

Hi Sue, Really fab card, always love this lotv image, he looks a typical little lad...maybe try this one...not good at man cards but maybe have ago..xxxxx

coops said...

brilliant male card sue.love this lotv image and fab papers and design :D

xx coops xx

Elaine said...

A perfect males card Sue!
I love this image and if I ever made a male card I would choose this image! Fab papers too.

Love Elaine xx

Teresa said...

Perfect little mans card, love it xx

Katy said...

Absolutely perfect for a mans card! Love this image - super cute! Hugs. Katy. xxx

tilly said...

This is a lovely card and a really cute image, love it
Tilly x

Lee said...

Gorgeous cute image.Great card.xx

Sonja said...

Very cute! Thanks for joining us at Stamp with fun.

Hugs
Sonja