My Followers

Tuesday 8 March 2011

Creative Inspirations wednesday blog DT card

Good morning hope you are all well. This week at Creative inspirations we have a colour combo for you and wwe would love you all to join us again this week.
The colours we would like to see on your card are Green Beige & Brown you can use skin and hair colours too but main colours must be the combo.
Our sponsor this week is
 card this week feature a Lili of the valley image and doesnt she have attitude. Papers are from my stash think they are basic grey really must keep them in order. I have used my nestie scallop circle too. Lace and flowers from my stash. Image coloured with my promarkers. Sentiment is one of my new whimsy stamps. I have also taken a picture of the inside. Hope you like and it has inspired you. Chek out the rest of the teams cards they are all stunning.I am entering this into the following challenges
DYSU - just green
Wild Orchid - Anything goes


13 comments:

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card...and yes...she's got attitude!!!lol. Love your papers they are gorgeous, and your colouring is fabulous.
Luv CHRISSYxx

coops said...

stunning card sue.gorgeous colours and details and i love this image :D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

Super sulky mamam!

kitten DYSU team

WencheP said...

Gorgeous card! Love the image, great coloring! Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Suzanne said...

Gorgeous card and love the papers. Isn't this stamp wonderful for girls...just like my daughter, lol x

Janette said...

Fab card again Sue, you made it look really gorgeous.xx

tilly said...

a lovely card Sue, must see if I have anything in those colours in my stash lol
hehehehe
Tilly x

Lindsey said...

This is so lovely!
Linds x

Janna Werner said...

Hi Sue! Wonderful green card, very sweet image! Thanks so much for joining us at DYSU this week! Looking forward to seeing what you will come up with next time :D Janna

Teresa said...

This is superb, just seen it over on the challenge and loved it.
Teresa xx

Else Irene said...

So cute! Thanks for joining us at WOC ♥

Else Irene said...

So cute! Thanks for joining us at WOC ♥

XxJULESxX said...

stunning card Sue!