My Followers

Wednesday 16 November 2011

Creative Inspirations DT Card - Sketch Time

Morning folks gosh it is cold today posting this and then off to walk dog and the shops for some bits why do you always forget something.
Well this being Wednesday it is time for another challenge at CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS and the lovely talented Natlie has one of her sketches for us. Before I show the sketch can I say what a fab turn out we had last week and hope you will all join us again. Ok here is the sketch



Our sponsor this week is the brilliant and talented Digital company
KENNY K who is giving the winner 5 digital images of their choice(can I enter please)


Onto my card I have used some old papers I have had years. My image is from Kenny K store and is great for the boys there are more christmas images like this that the others on the team have used so pop on over to the blog or get on over to the store and grab them. Image croped and mounted on black nestie and added a touch of saucy black lace to match. Red Gems fome stash and sequin ribbon. Nestability gold die cut flower. I have left the sentiment to nearer the time as I am not sure which gentleman will be receiving this. Image coloured with my trustie Promarkers and a touch of glitter.




Picture showing layers



close up of image


Well hope you like and remeber just follow the sketch and the rest is up to you.
I will be entering this into the following challenges
Totally Gorjuss -Xmas Traditions
Paper Sundaes - Digi image
Quirky Crafts- Attitude
Kenny K - embossing (flowers)
Bearly mine - One for the boys
One stop Craft - ribbons & Lace






15 comments:

Nikbee said...

A fantastic card. I love the design and the gold flower just gives that extra sparkle.
Nikki x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Sue
A gorgeous card love the fabulous image and sketch is fab too
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Kirsty said...

Hi wow she is easy perfect for a gentleman ! Loving your layers and the papers with the lace is perfect for her ! Kitty :D

Janette said...

Hi Sue, This is stunning, a very Ohhhh La La card I think..lol...xx

tilly said...

So just how many Liaisons are you having with these gentlemen that you have not told me about then ??????

What a beautiful, saucy card, love your Kenny K
Tilly xx

Spyder said...

ohooo Lovely card! Mr Linky does sometimes need refreshing. I'll have a go at adding it for you! Thank you for joining Quirky Craft's Challenge this time!
(Lyn)

Crafty Loops said...

This card is really gorgeous. I love your design. Lee xx

Berry said...

This is fab Sue! I love this image and you have showcased her well hugs Rebekah xx

June Nelson said...

Brilliant card, love your colouring and that flower really finishes it off perfectly xxxx

XxJULESxX said...

Iv'e just coloured her in!!
you made a gorgeous card with it Sue!!!

XxJULESxX said...

Forgot to say Sue, greaseproof paper for candles is brown!

coops said...

fantastic card sue.love your striking colours and fab saucy image and design ;D

xx coops xx

gina g said...

gorgeous card Sue i love the image and colours, great layout too. Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine this time and good luck. luv gina xx

Lee said...

Oh WOW.What a Super Stunning card in every way.xx

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous card, love the saucy image, perfect for a mans christmas card. Thanks for joining us at Paper sundaes
Huugs Kat xx