My Followers

Friday 2 December 2011

CRAFT CHALLENGE #131-Christmas Present

Good morning from a very cold Manchester was up far too early this morning to take my nephews to school have to go to them as their parents leave at 7am. Well not sure what blogger did with my post on Thursday so am writing it all again. I bet I get 2 up now.
Well if you dont already know Craft this week would like you to use the Theme CHRISTMAS PRESENT so anything to do with this is fine by us.

Our sponsors this week are

who are giving the winner 4 images of their choice

who are giving the 2nd winner 3 packs of diecuts
For my creation this week I made a candle havent made one of these for a good while but do enjoy making them. I used One of Lauretta's images and the snowflake stamp is a wooden Dawn Bibby one.




Well hope you will come and play we are all waiting to see your presents.

6 comments:

tilly said...

an unusual image, but nice lol, super candle and I see it did not turn BROWN !
Tilly x

Crafty Loops said...

I love this candle Sue, what a terrific image. Lee x

Janette said...

Sue that image is flippin brilliant...so funny I love it...lol....your candle is just stunning, clever clogs.xx

coops said...

so stunning sue.love the fantastic image and snowflakes :D

xx coops xx

XxJULESxX said...

well done Sue! nice to see you do a candle it's beautiful!!

Lauretta See said...

OH I LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEEEEEEEE,, what you did with my Gym snowman ;) such a great looking present.. wished i had seen this before i did all my chrismas presents.. :))) i will keep it in mind for next year ;)

thank you for sharing ;)) and Merry Chrismas!! xx