My Followers

Wednesday 14 March 2012

SOMEThING FOR MUM -Creative Inspirations dt Card

Happy Wednesday hope you are all well it is a bit nippy here in Manchester and my son is on his way home from his girlfriends Mum's only been gone a few nights but so strange going to bed with just little old me and the dog.

Well enough of my chatter sorry I am a little excited as I have a little news to share but I will have to save it for another day.
Today at CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS with Mother's Day on Sunday here in UK we are making Mother's Day creations so lets see what your lovely Mummy's are receiving from you.
Our Sponsor is  Stamp Fairy
The winner will receive a $10 Gift Certificate

We where lucky enough to be allowed some images to play with for this challenge. So onto my card for your inspirations. I coloured the image with my promarkers and  added a touch of glitter gel pen to highlight her clothes. Used my M. S punches for this and flowers are from my stash. Of course we need some pearls for our Mum so few on the paper which is also from my stash but sadly no name . Touch of ribbon and Mum stamped again. I have drawn the grass in so hope you like tend to leave things like this alone but had to try.

Ok so now it is your turn cant wait to see what you come up with and don't forget to pop over to the challenge blog and checkout the rest of the teams creations.

I am entering this card into the following challenges.
Crafting for all seasons - green & yellow
Divas by design - Citrus colours
Gingersnaps Creation - Boarder punches
My Mums Craft Shop - Mums the word
Ladybug Crafts Ink - Anything Goes
Papertake weekly - Mums/girlie
Passion for promarkers - Yellow & pearls
Lexi Creations - mothers day
Dream Valley - mothersday


17 comments:

Kirsty said...

Hi oh I do love this so cute perfect for mum :D

Nikbee said...

A beautiful card. I love her glittery dress.
Nikki x

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful card, so sweet and the little bear is wonderful, just right for a Mother's Day card. Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations this week!

June Nelson said...

This is just so cute love it Sue awwww xxxxx

coops said...

gorgeous card sue.i love the sweet bear amd really fab colours and design.
thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

xx coops xx

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Sue, awww, didn't realise you had been on your lone some...well apart from Buddy...your never alone when Buddy is around...lol......Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley.xx

Carly said...

OH SO CUTE! I love it! Super colouring, super layout and just gorgeous!

Thankyou so much for sharing it with us over at Crafting For All Seasons.

xoxoxo Carly

Anonymous said...

That bear is adorable! Thanks for playing the Border Punches Challenge on Gingersnap Creations! Don't forget to come back and vote for your favorite card when the challenge closes!

NanaConnie said...

Aunty Sue, another delightful card! Love the color palette you chose. So very spring-like. So nice to see you playing along this time in the challenge at Lexi's. Hope to see you again next week.
NanaConnie DT

Janette said...

Oh a fab card Sue, really sweet.xx

oheidia said...

Hi.
I really love your great card in yellow with pearls. Your coloring is fab also. Thanks for joining our challenge at PFP:)

Trudie said...

Very cute card and lovely colouring. Thank you for joining us at MMCS xx
Trudiexx

Suzie McFloozy said...

Lovely card love the super image x
Thanks for playing along with us at My mums craft shop challenges this week & good luck x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

febe said...

Beautiful and bright! Love the colors and the sweet image. :)

stretch marks lotion

Julie said...

Super cute card Sue!,thanks for joining the LCI anything goes challenge. Remember to leave a comment on the LCI post today for a chance of winning one of the day's new release digis! hope to see you there,Julie.x

DesignerDiva said...

I'm sorry I'm so late with my comment this week!
Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation with the Ladybugs and I hope you will join us again soon
Laurie x

Jan said...

Fab card thanks for joining us at CFAS xx Jan