My Followers

Thursday 13 September 2012

Creative Inspirations Colour Theme challenge

Good evening a quick post from me tonight as this should have been on my blog Wednesday so sorry it is late. At Creative Inspirations this week we have a colour theme for you to follow


This week's challenge is a Colour Scheme!


The prize is 4 Images of the Winner's Choice from our sponsor MEL JENS DESIGNS.

My card I have used a digital stamp from Bugaboo

coloured with promarkers and papers and ribbon and pearls are all from stash which I have had forever.
Ok so now if you havent already checked out my team mates then pop over now. Have fun and hope to see you over there

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i quite agree with the sentiment lol!!! plays havoc wiv me hips though lol gorgeous and such a fun card love it love sassyxxxx

Janette said...

Great card Sue, as always a fab sentiment.xx

coops said...

just brilliant sue.i love the fun bugaboo image and pretty colours :D

xx coops xx