My Followers

Thursday 8 November 2012

Challenge 188 - Red's for Remembrance! - CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS

H I a,running a little behind again so sorry but yesterday saw a new challenge at CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS and as it is Remembrance Sunday this week our challenge is a colour theme of 

 Red's for Remembrance!

Our sponsor for this challenge is





Cedar Chest Designs
Digital Supplies for the Craft World
We where lucky enough to be given a choice of images from the shop to play with so checkout the challenge blog for some of the mages available
I picked 2 images for this challenge I combined the lamp post and the racing card. 

I have coloured with promarkers,papers are from my stash think are dovecraft, ek punch and sentiment stamp is papermania. Think this image would make a great birthday card too but as i am short on christmas cards made a christmas theme.
Well now you have seen my card it is now your trn have fun and dont forget our DT Call is still on so why not try out.
Thanks for popping by and leave me a comment I love reading what you think Did you think this image worked as a christmas theme.
Challenge this card i would like to enter are

5 comments:

Caroline said...

Beautiful card love the image and the layout and colours are fabulous. Caroline xxx

Jackie said...

Fabulous cards since my last visit :o)
Jackie xx

Kim said...

gorgeous card Sue, love the images you've used and the details!
Kim x

tilly said...

a lovely card and a fab challenge, get a move on lol
Tilly x

coops said...

so stunning sue.fab fun image and i love the red ;D

xx coops xx