My Followers

Thursday 7 February 2013

Creative Inspirations challenge - Sent with Love

Good evening well after all the snow yesterday today we have had a lovely sunny day although the wind was good but no rain which was really nice. This evening I am here to share with youmy DT card for Creative Inspirations
SENT WITH LOVE
so lets see lots of love on your creations this week. Our sponsor for this challenge is Cedar Chest Designs
We where allowed to pick from there store and i downloaded this fab paper pack with Art Deco designs and this image of a love tree. Checkout there store excellent value for money
I matted the paper with some red card from papermill and some black for the image which I coloured with promarkers and added a red heart gem on one of the hearts. The sentiment is from a set of clear stamp think they are laura ashly ones i have had for a few years and never used naughty me. Kept it CAS  for this one with no embellishments other than the single gem.
So now it is over to you checkout the rest of the teams creations for inspiration and occassions. Thanks for stopping by and i will be back tomorrow with another challenge card for Craft. But before i go I would just like to mention that I won at 2 Sisters for my Paper shelter card for Creative inspirations.
Challenges I would like to enter this into are
My Mums craft shop - valentine
Fab n Funky - Valentine
Papertake weekly anything goes
Bearly mine - anything goes

9 comments:

tilly said...

well done on your win...
I love this art deco paper, it's made a fab card
Tilly x

Janette said...

Well done Sue...enjoy it....
I love this one, saw it over at the challenge blog yesterday, it's abit gorgeous..lol..
Hope the weather is kinda today for you, although we are supposed to white out this week-end....now you just know I am sat here, big grin, waiting for it...it was like that the day I was born...well....it's time it did it again I say....lol...
(I think I am going off my nut..lol...)xxxxxxxx

coops said...

so gorgeous sue.really fab image and I love your background :D

xx coops xx

Whisper said...

Oooo very classy and art deco.

Well done on your win too, and thanks for telling me about my win too, Luv Sam x

Pat K said...

Great art deco creation. Love the cas look with the fab tree. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week. hugs,x

carol said...

super card Sue, have a good weekend x carol

Elaine said...

Hi Sue,

I love your card, very stylish and eye catching, and keeping it CAS was the perfect idea.

I hope you've been wearing your thermal knickers this week!
The snow has almost gone here now, though hubby was trying to impersonate Christopher Dean today...he slipped, slid and skated all down the car park at work today ha before falling on his backside ha!

Big hugs
Elaine xx

Unknown said...

hi sweetie..loving your very special card love that image its just too cute lol!!!fabulous have a great weekend hugglie sassyxxxxxxxxxxxx

Faye said...

What a LOVEly project! Thanks so much for playing at MMCS. x