My Followers

Sunday 9 June 2013

Another weekend mid challenge reminder

Hi folks oh this weather is playing havoc with my crafting. My hands just dont craft when they are so warm struggle holding my pens and my room is so warm so please excuse the non blogging what with my birthday that has seemed to run for nearly a week seems ages since i ventured on my computer. I will post pictures of my birthday very shortly with thanks yous but I here now to share my Card for Creative Inspirations. The challenge started Wednesday so you have till Tuesday night to get your entry in if you havent already.
Well I best tell you the theme for the challenge.
It is a colour challenge and remember you can only use the colours shown plus skin and hair colour.
these are in case your computer shows different as we did have a discussion re the blue being a slight shade of purple. Here they in name form
GREEN
DARK BLUE / PURPLE
LIGHT BLUE
RED
BROWN
our sponsor for this challenge is
prize is 
now onto my card I made this for a special little girl hope she likes it and gets a cake as big as this. Maybe her Aunt will make one for her.

The image is a Sassy Cheryl and is coloured with promarkers, ribbon is from local shop viva pearls. Flowers are a Cherry Lynn die I think. Dp is papermania from the fairy tale pad. The layout is from Sketch n stash which i have turned on its side.
So if you fancy these colours why not enter the challenge it is a great colour scheme and fab prize.
Thanks for popping by i might be back later with another catch and my birthday pictures.

4 comments:

Janette said...

Oh Sue this is perfect for any girl, big or small, a fab card and love the colours, they seem to pop at you..

Think everyone is savouring the heat we are having,blogland seems quiet for the moment...enjoy while we can....have fun..xx

Whisper said...

Aaah what a sweetie, luv Sam x

~@ngie~ said...

a gorgeous card darl & such a sweet image... love the Dp's & the added extra's ;)

Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash... good luck :)

hugz Angie xXx

Ally said...

It looks fantastic, sweetie! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Stash!
Hugs, Ally