My Followers

Friday 9 August 2013

WE ARE ON HOLIDAY

Hi folks no card today or challenge from the CRAFTY CATZ TEAM we are on holiday for 2 weeks.

oh how i wish i was sat there dont you.
Well we are recharging our batteries and no doubt will see us around i have many dt duties.
We will be back with a new challenge on the
23rd August
so till then checkout the blog for last weeks winners top three and our new GDT for September.

Also look what I got today for my Friendship card from last weeks challenge

2 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

Wish I was there too, roll on September when I will be sitting on a beach like tat in Cyprus
Have a lovely rest and recharge your batteries
Margaret

tilly said...

well done you........ okay sitting there for ten mins but then what do you do for the rest of the time ????
Tilly x