My Followers

Tuesday 17 December 2013

Crafty Sentiments does Birthdays

Good morning it is Tuesday and nearly a week to D Day are you ready well I am not so much to do think I need 48hrs in each day so I will get onto why I am here. Today starts another challenge at CRAFTY SENTIMENTS we had some stunning creations last week and some people are going to receive some wonderful cards and tags. Today we have a different challenge and hopefully all your christmas cards are done we thought we would change it to
BIRTHDAYS

Tomorrows challenge prize is
It will be a goody bag containing a selection of Crafty Sentiments Goodies :-) Oh can I enter please sadly not

Also
Also starting today We will be doing a Christmas Giveaway on the Inpsirational blog all you need to do is become a follower if you're not already 
Display the logo with a link back 
and leave us a comment
Winners will be picked Christmas Eve - Please help spread the word
So onto my card for todays challenge .
I have used this cute baby set which comes with sentiments called Lucy Baby set 2 which i have coloured wih my promarkers.
DP is Merry & Bright christmas pad, Pearlised cream card, Pearl pink paper. Mirri Card. Memory Box heart and Signature Banner Satin ribbon and daisy ribbon . Large pink Gem heart.
I do hope that during the holiday season you get chance to come and join us as this challenge is going to last untill the 6th January so lots of time to play along.
Thanks for popping by and hop to see you over there.
challenges i would like to enter this card into are

11 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful card, lovely image and such delicate colours. Perfect 1st birthday card.
Margaret

Anonymous said...

What a little cutie!! So sweet & perfect for a little baby girl !! :))

rachel said...

beautiful card Sue - wonderful xx

tilly said...

a beautiful card and layout, better get busy lol
Tilly x

Doreen said...

Just gorgeous,love the image and colours.xxx

Unknown said...

Love your sweet baby card Sue :-)

Céline said...

so so pretty card Aunty sue, love it
hugs
céline

mags said...

A beautiful card for a child's first birthday. Love it.
Mags
x

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Thank you for the lovely comment at mine the other day :) This is a super pretty, feminine card. I love the colours x

kay said...

Adorable card Sue and thanks so much for my gorgeous Christmas card and I have put my birthday card away x

coops said...

so stunning sue.adorable image and i love your pretty colours and details :D

xx coops xx