My Followers

Saturday 6 December 2014

Snowmen we want snowmen at Crafty Catz

Hello again yes another post again today as yesterday Christine at Crafty Catz picked our theme of SNOWMEN. Oh I love Snowmen big and fab and cubby are my fave but we are happy to see any snowmen.
Our sponsor for this fab challenge is the fab fun company BUGABOO with 7 images for our winner.

The team have done an amzing job again so pop along and give them some love. Those of you that showed an interest in the GDT spot we have soo many amazing entries we are still looking at them and will announce very shortly.
Ok so onto my card for this challenge using a Bugaboo snowman and i picked one that has a little snowman with him too.

The image has been coloured with my promarkers lots of glitter and mirri card for bling. Die cut frame is a quickutz. The sentiment stamp is another of the stamps that I won I cam see this set being one of my Fave for Christmas' to come. A large snowflake diecut and the DP is dovecraft from last year. I bought sooo many last year I have been very good and saved my pennies and used them. Sorry the picture isnt the best the light was terrible when i took it.
So thanks again for popping by and hope your coping with the christmas prep. Maybe take some time out from the rush and come and join us.
Challenge I would like to enter this into are
Catch the bug -sparkle and shine

9 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Sue fabulous colour's and design have a lovely weekend
Hugs Dianne xx :)

tilly said...

a super snowman card for the challenge, have a good weekend
Tilly x

Kim said...

gorgeous snowman card, and love the sentiment stamp too
Kim x

Janette said...

Love the snowmen Sue, awww, bless, so cute, a gorgeous card.xx

Jac’s Playground said...

Fab card Sue, love that it has a real frosty, winters feel to it, have a great week xx

Naomi Johnson said...

Lovely card for this weeks challenge. Hope you're having a good week. Naomi x

Billie A said...

Love the colors and the image you used. Wonderful card. thanks for joining us at Catch the bug for our Christmas chaos challenges.

Unknown said...

Great card! :) Cute images! Thank you for sharing on this weeks Artistry Challenge. Melissa - Vandicrafts

Tammy Miller said...

Love your project! Congrats you were a winner of one of our events but need your email. can you pls email me
tsmiller(at)zoomtown(dot)com
so I can send you your prize