My Followers

Thursday 14 January 2016

Anything BUT a Card at Craft

Good morning well this week at Craft we would like you to make
ANYTHING BUT A CARD
wow those girls at Craft have some amazing samples to share with you.
Our sponsors for this challenge are
and

For my sample I made a tag using this cute image called candy cane Gingerbread boy from Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps


I have coloured it with my promarkers and fussy cut round.
Mounted on to some foam and placed onto my Tag.
I have used Papermania Dp & Gems.
Dovecraft ribbon and lace from stash.
Bell and twine is from crafty Ribbons
I left my tags so late last year I intend on doing them much earlier.
Well Cant wait to see what you make dont forget to checkout the rest of the teams fab samples for your inspiration.
Thanks for popping by

challenges
ABC Christmas Challenge - 2W, Christmas -  'A' is for Anything Goes
Fresh Brewed Designs - W, 5E - Anything Goes
I love Promarkers - W - Must use Promarkers - #300 Use Something New (twine and bell from a recent win)
Inspiration Destination - W, F- #68 Always Anything Goes
Sisterhood of Crafters  - 2W, 3E Something Old, Something New - image is old embellishments are new

9 comments:

Janette said...

Good morning Susan, LOVE this one, such a fun, cutie, that gingerbread man cracks me up.....xx

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous tag, love the smiley gingerbread man/girl.xx {aNNie}

Jo said...

Fabulous tag Sue....love that gingerbread man!
hugs Jo x

Vickie Y said...

Adorable image and tag. Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

MagsB said...

This is gorgeous, the Gingerbread man is so cute and I love the classic Christmas papers!

love Mags B x

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Lovely tag, thanks for sharing at Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT x

Dorte said...

Such a cute Christmas tag.
Thanks for joining our challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge,hope to se you again.
Dorte x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous tag Sue, I love the layered tags! I have never thought to do anything like that! looks amazing! :-)

thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Lisbeths kort og scrap said...

Supercute gift tag! Thanks for sharing it with us at I Love ProMarkers. Good luck, and welcome back for new challenges. Hugs from Lisbeth