My Followers

Saturday 20 January 2018

Bugaboo Birthday Bash Sketch

Hi there have you been playing along with the birthday bash at Bugaboo. Gosh they are 8 years old congrats to them. I think i have been a fan of theirs since day one.
So I saw this sketch they did which is a very easy one and had to play along. 
So here is the sketch and my card.
I actually used the image in the sketch as I had previously printed out.

I kept the card exactly as the sketch.
Coloured my image with promarkers
Dies are Stitched circle and a plain xcut circle.
Dp is from stash and i looked for some old papers as I had some from probably nearly 8 years old in a box to go with the theme. I think it is papermania not much left of it.
The birthday sentiment is a negative of a Birthday Clearly besotted die and the wishes is a old rubber stamp.
A few gems for bling
Well hope you like and off to link up before the challenge closes.
You can find lots of brilliant images like this at their shop and they have a friday freebie so well worth a peep HERE
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

7 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Suze, love your coloring and bright colors. Thanks for joining in the Bugaboo 8th Birthday Sketch Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

Janette said...

Omgoodness Sue your so busy, a fab card..xx

Michelle W said...

Gorgeous card!

Colleen said...

Fabulous card, love all the bright colors, they just pop out at you! And I love your sentiment strip with the negative of the die!! thanks for playing along at Seize the Birthday!

Dawn said...

sooooooooooooo cute ... I'm a Bugaboo fan too. Love the color choices.
Thanks for sharing with us at Brown Sugar Challenge. Good Luck.
DT Member
Dawn

Loose Stitches said...

Fabulous card, love the design! Thank you for sharing with us over at Emerald City Crafts! Hope to see you again!
Sherry x - DT for Emerald City Crafts

BożenA said...

Greate design. Very sweet card.
Thank you for joining the Crafting With An Attitude challenge.
Bożena DT CWAA.