My Followers

Friday 16 November 2018

Crafty Catz ATG with ADFD With optional twist

Morning gosh Friday again where the weeks going. Only seems 5 minutes since we started the year. I guess that means I am getting old. The years seems so long as a child I wonder if I am speeding up or slowing down.

Well as it is Friday, time for a new challenge at Crafty Catz. 
This weeks host is the talented Nick or Helene as her Sunday name.
She has picked our optional twist 
SOMETHING WITH WINGS
so lots of ideas on the challenge blog if you fancy the twist.
We are sponsored this week by
who has kindly allowed the team to pick am image. 
So here is my card for your inspiration
My image is Frosty Snowflake Fairy and if you click on this it will jump you to the image.
Now I got my pencils out and thought I would try and use them only have a few so as this is mainly blue I thought why not.
What do you think go on be honest i cant take it. I must say took longer than my pens.
Dp is all old papers and the colour came from the blue dotty paper I found just loved the shade shame I covered so much of.
Die are all spellbinders except the snowflake which is memory box
Lots of Frantage for the snow and some glitter with a few gems.
Ribbon is dovecraft
Sentiment is a Crafters Companion freebie from a mag
Think that is it
hope you like and dont forget to hop on over and checkout the girl;s makes.
Still time to enter out DT call you know you want to.
Well have a lovely weekend and i will be back on Sunday with a New DT card those of you may have noticed a new badge on my sidebar.
Catch you later
Colour Crazy Challenge W, 2E  - No. 46 -  COLORING - ANYTHING GOES 
Beccys Month of Holiday Cards - F for Fairy

16 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Sue enjoy your weekend xx

Beccy said...

I think you did a marvellous job with your pencils Aunty Sue, the image is awesome! I like the addition of the glitter on her wings too. I really like the "snow" you added around the bottom of the card... it has a wonderful old world look. Gorgeous background paper and I also love the snowflake swag around the top of the image. Beautiful!
Cheers,
Beccy

Janette said...

Sweet card Sue...Your not getting old flower, its just the way it goes, not as much to 'long' for i think, thats what made the time drag....[I am sticking to this story as it makes me feel better about old age...haha]...have a lovely weekend.xx

Jo said...

Beautiful.....love all those frosty blues x

Chris said...

Your pencil colouring looks great, the softer look is perfect with this sweet image. Fab design, pretty papers...I have a whole box full of little chipboard tags that match the patterned dp...one of those purchases that seemed essential at the time but hardly got used! Love the Frantage 'snow' too.
Have a great weekend
x

Linda Mc Enery said...

Hi Sue! I DID notice the new badge on your blog! Congratulations! That's so exciting!!

Your card is gorgeous! You've done a fantastic job with your pencils. Your papers are beautiful and I love your die cuts. I also love that your image frame isn't 'upright'. It adds character to your card. Wonderful sentiment too!

Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful card with us at The Paper Shelter!
Linda

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card Sue, love this image and wowzer, your colouring is amazing. Nice to catch up with you.x

Margarets designer cards said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card, very pretty Christmas image

tilly said...

a very pretty Christmas angel and snow, have a good week xx

Ellibelle said...

Such a pretty card, love the image and fantastic colors too!
Thanks so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge this month. Please do come join in again soon!

NickScrapShack said...

This card looks gorgeous Sue. I love your pencil work! Pretty paper and love those snowflakes too.
Wishing you a great week to come! Nick

Jac’s Playground said...

Stunning card Sue, and beautifully coloured, really love all the elements to this, have a great week xx

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Absolutely stunning! The details and coloring are amazingly done. Thank you for sharing your card with us at ATSM!

crafty said...

A lovely wintery looking fairy. Thank you for joining in the QKR Stampede challenge this week.
Mary

Sarah said...

What a beautiful card. Thank you so much for sharing with Colour Crazy Craft Challenge. Sarah GDT

Fliss said...

A beautiful wintery creation with lovely details and colours.
Thanks so much for joining our Winter Wonderland challenge at That's Crafty! and wishing you luck.
Fliss DT x