My Followers

Thursday 8 November 2018

GDT Little Blue Button - Orange

Hello and Welcome!
I am here today to share with you a card i made for this months challenge at Little Blue Button. i was asked to be GDt for November and there theme for this month is Orange.
Current colouring challenge
Now this is a Colouring Challenge and you dont have to use one of their images but if you do we would be delighted. 
There are lots of prizes up for grabs so please pop along and check it out.
For my card I have used
I have used orange for her top and orange card to mat my layers and some orange ribbon from my stash
My Dp is Dovecraft Tea Party
a pearl brad and some Orange stickles
Happy Banner from stash a the Birthday Diecut 
Please pop along and checkout what the design team has made there is such a variety and really shows what fab images are available in the shop. Checkout the awesome Christmas newbies
Thanks for popping by and I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

8 comments:

Billie A said...

Beautiful card. I love the image and papers. Great layout. So glad you shared over at Colour Crazy challenge.
Billie A
Colour Crazy Challenge
Catch The Bug
Creative With Stamps
Aud Sentiments
Always Fun Challenges
Creations In Pink

Jackie T said...

Hi Sue this is a stunning birthday card. I love the image and the papers you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Tracie said...

What a fun card. I love your coloring. Great layout also. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

Mel Gee said...

Love the design with the bunting really makes it pop.
Thank you for entering our Challenge at Lemon Shortbread http://lemonshortbreadchallenge.blogspot.com/
Regards
Mel DT
https://melgeecrafts.com/

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Beautiful creation! I love banners! Wonderful colouring!
Thanks for playing at I Love Promarkers Challenge.
Ileanaxx

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Congrats on you GDT spot at LBB this month. I love the image you chose and colored up beautifully. Thanks for playing along with us this fortnight at Colour Crazy Challenge and at Jo's Scrap Shack this week. AJ DT CCC // JSS

Marjeta said...

Super card. This is one of my favorite color combination. Love the image and your colouring. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Crazy.

Helma said...

Beautiful card.Thanks for joining the challenge. Greetings Helma DT Member Creative Moments