Pages

▼

Pages

▼

Friday, 9 October 2026

PFM - USE ORANGE

 Good morning are you ready for the weekend., I am. I recently had my flu jab and Grandson had his which few days later developed a cough. Thought was school bugs but now a few days after mine I have got one and squeeky voice which he finds funny. Not sore and surely must be related to this vaccine. I do wonder if it is worth getting seems it gives some bug each year and do wonder about that chest shadow I had last year. Have you had yours yet.

Anyway I have my make for

Passion For Markers

We are sponsored by SHEEPSKI DESIGNS

Our theme is

USE SOME ORANGE

I am use one of their images

Catching Leaves


I have used markers to colour

Dies are Tonic and not sure if the mushrooms are spellbinders

Fussy cut image.

Dp found at bottom of a pile

And a flower recycled from a old card

Sentiment stamped and fussy cut

We would love you to come and play along with us.

Thanks for popping by and call back for another card shortly.

Challenges

Colourful Options - Orange

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty card Sue.
    Not had my job yet but don't usually have any side effects, fingers crossed as I have enough to cope with right now. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Sue, lovely design and pretty autumnal colours.
    Getting flu jab tomorrow morning, hope I don't get the squeaky voice!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really pretty autumnal card. And I love the 'dp found at the bottom of the pile' LOL!
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous autumnal card,thank goodness for joining in at CD Sunday Plus

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very pretty card.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Jo x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete