Good afternoon from a wet a dull Manchester. Oh I do hope we get some more dry warm days before Autumn is here . There are loads of conkers on the floor from the rain and wind we have had. Very early this year hope it isnt a sign of a bad winter. Bring back the sun.
Anyway All Dressed Up stamps new challenge has lanced and we would love it if you joined in.
I have gone with a Christmas theme as we are Anything Goes and I really need some Christmas cards starting. It will be here sooner than we are ready for it.
The image is called
Coloured with Markers
Added 3 layers of DP from my oddment box
Lots of glitter from Tonic studios
A silver diecut star
Fence Diecut from a friend sorry not sure who the die is from
Stamped sentiment
Well thats my card and I am hoping to see lots of entries so it can inspire me as my mojo is a little lacking. Are you making Christmas cards this year I know I wont be posting as many as the price of stamps is getting silly. Sure they are trying to kill off the postal service. Everything is on line but you really cant beat holding a card made with love.
Right off to link this up to a few challenges/
Thanks for your visit if you see this as Blogger is playing up with the blog roll.
Take care.
challenges
Digi Choosday - W, 2 E - anything goes #9
- A Perfect Time To Craft (M, P1) - Always Anything Goes
- Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges (W, ATG except for Theme on 5th Monday of a month, 3E) - #2637 - Anything Goes
- Creative Knockouts 2W,2E,C8 #579 - Anything Goes
- C.R.A.F.T. 2W, 2E #789 Christmas
- Christmas Crafts All Year Round (M, P1) - R and SNOW
- Classic Design Challenge (M, P15) - Sep/Oct - Anything Goes
- Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog (2M - odd months, P1, E5, Must Be Christmas) #70 - Anything Christmas Goes
- CD Sunday Plus - #192 - Anything Goes
- Peace on Earth (W, 1st & 3rd Sunday, E3, must be Christmas) - #119 - Anything Christmas Goes
- Polkadoodles 4W, C10 - #9 - Anything Goes

No comments:
Post a Comment