Good afternoon. Another lovely day here in Manchester hope you are having good weather.
Today I am sharing one of the New Releases from July at All Dressed Up Stamps
The image I am using is Fireman Play
Oh he is a cutie and I wonder how many candles there are.
I coloured with markers.
Sentiments are coom putter generated
Added a red mat to tie in with his uniform.
Kept CAS to show him off.
Well if you haven't popped over to checkout the girls cards and other new image we would love you to pop over.
Don't forget our blog challenge still runs to 15th so plenty of time to enter.
Thanks for your visit and stay safe
Challenges
- Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges - Anything Goes
- CD Sunday Plus - Anything Goes
- The Creative Crafters (M, P15, E3) #102- Always Anything Goes
- Creative Fingers - 2W, 3E, No totally digital projects - No. 327 ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES
- Simply Clean and Simple - M, 1st Fri, 3E, Must be CAS card design (clean and simple) - AUG TBA CAS Anything Goes with opt Birthay
- I Love Promarkers and Other Mediums 2W, 3 E, Any Type of Marker Permitted. #610 Children

No comments:
Post a Comment