Good evening hope you have had a good weekend.
I have had no time to craft this week as school starts again next week and i have been looking for a car. I did find one but the garage had been messing me about as i think they had lost it and couldnt tell me when it would arrive for me to test drive and agree to purchase. Well we found another and just after I paid for it yet to pick up they rang saying they had found it and it will be delivered shortly. Sorry too late.
Anyway this is my excuse for my late post on my card for
This week if you havent seen we are using ribbon and this can be eith placed on your card or even made into a bow to embellish your card. Dont forget you must use your markers on the card.
We are sponsored by Uniko Stamps
for my card I have used a Grey Scale image from Janet at Pink Gem designs I had this on my to do list for so long. So here she is. I am trying to make some Christmas cards as it will soon be here.
No comments:
Post a Comment