My Followers

Tuesday 22 June 2010

Age is only a number

Hi everyone hope you are having a lovely day. Weather here in Manchester is just stunning although son is saying it is too hot but thats fine can always stay in the shade better than being too cold. Today I have a Birthday Card I made for my Brother who is 1 year younger than me so can get away with the age thing. lol. Sorry dont know the name of the image although it is from Inkadinkadoo isnt it great. Coloured with my promarkers and used a woodware punch for the border. Circles are cut with my nesties. Few gems and peel offs Now Peel offs havent been used by me for ages but these where just the right size. Paper from my stash. Layout is from a sketch over at Sketch & Stash.



Entering this into the following challenges
Sketch & Stash- layout and neglested item peeloffs
One Stop crafts - 1 for the boys
Thanks for popping by and see you tomorrow for another challenge at Creative Inspirations Wednesday blog

10 comments:

Lindsey said...

HAhahahahaha! I Love the sentiment! So funny and the image is great too. Of course my age will never be unlisted as i WILL be 29 forever. I am contemplating turning 30 this year but we'll see....
hugs
Linds xx
PS almost forgot.....thanks for joining us at OSCC this week!

Janette said...

Sue this is brilliant,how fab is the image and sentiment,clever thing.....he will love it.xx

kay said...

brilliant card,love the image and sentiment,x

julietk said...

A great card :-D

tilly said...

Hope your brother loves this card, a great image that can be used for loads of ocasions.... you have been playing while I have been slaving !
Tilly xx

Becky said...

Aww Sue, I love your card!! I have these stamps, they're so much fun aren't they!!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!! xx

Andrea C said...

it is a brilliant card and the image is cracking x

Naomi Johnson said...

this is fab, put such a smile on my face! love the layout - the sentiment and papers. Couldn't be more perfect

coops said...

fantastic card sue, i love this image and the sentiment is so funny.great layout.too.luv coops.xx

Jill said...

gorgeous card Sue love the cute image thanks for joining us at sketch n stash hugs Jill xx