Good Day are you all ready for the Big Man to pop down the chimney.
Well if not not many days left just a few bits and i am down. Then it is down to the cooking. Hopefully some cuddles from my Grandson.
Well I have my inspirational post for ALL DRESSED UP
with one of the fab New Releases Christmas Pet
Dont forget our challenge for December is Anything Goes just use a All Dressed Up image.
So here is my card I am going to add Son on this as my Son has decided he would like it for Rory.
I coloured the image with promarkers
Added some ribbon and gems
dies are savvy & spellbinders
All DP from stash
Well thats my card for this months release pop over to either the challenge or Facebook page for more inspiration.. Have a lovely Christmas and see you all on the other side.
- Colouring in Scrapland (M, 1st Mon, 2E, No digital coloring) - DEC - Christmas or Anything Goes
- Cutie Pie Challenge (M, 2nd Monday, must be cute) - DEC #166 - Cute and Cuddly Christmas
- Dream Valley Challenges (2W, 3E, C10) - #260 - Christmas (WEEK 2) Ends 10th January, 2022
- Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges (W, ATG except for Theme on 5th Monday of a month, 3E) - #2151 - Anything Goes
- Crafter's Castle - M, 1st Sat., E3 - December - Anything Goes
- Crafty Calendar M,3E December - Christmas
- My Time to Craft 2W - #472 - Christmas Animals
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends (2W (1st & 3rd Sun), E3) - #172 - Always Anything Goes
- Polkadoodles - W, C10 - ANYTHING GOES
- Winter Wonderland - M, 3E, DEC - ANYTHING CHRISTMAS GOES
- A Perfect Time To Craft (M, P1) Always Anything Goes
- LeAnn’s World 101 (M, P3, E3) #45 - Anything Goes
- C.R.A.F.T. - Christmas