Hi I am a little late with my post this week so will quickly get on with it.
This week at PASSION FOR PROMARKERS our challenge is
MAKE IT FESTIVE
so as the holiday season is fast approaching why not come and join us.
Our sponsor for this challenge is JMC Designs
Normally I would be making a card with one of Julias fab designs but sadly due to my printer being out of action. (Good note i have one on order)
So i had a look through the images I had already printed and remembered this cutie from Mo Mannings I had recently purchased and printed out straight away
Coloured with promarkers- Walking in winter available HERE
Die cuts from my stash.
Small rubbers stamp with snowflakes done in brilliance baby Blue
Sentiment came with image
Embossed base card and Silver Mirri card
Lots of glitter but unsure if you can pick up in the picture
Well now it is your turn pop along and checkout what amazing cards the girls have made and then off to your crafty space.
Thanks for popping by and have a great day.
- Crafty Creations M, 1st W, 2E - Always Anything Goes
- Fezziwigs Festive Frolics, 2W, E3, Christmas/Textures
- I love Promarkers 2W, 3E Must use Promarkers, #421 - Anything Goes
- Arty Divas 2W, 5E, C10 - #30 - Anything Goes
- Crafty Sentiment Designs W, 1E, SIO - Anything Goes
- Lemon Shortbread 2W, E3, no digital projects - #130 - Always Anything Goes
- The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - 2W, C15, E3 - #81 - Anything Christmas Goes
- Christmas with the Cuties (M, last Monday, 3E, must be cute Christmas) #42 CHRISTMAS IN THE SNOW
- Allsorts W,3E - #593 - Winter Scene or Snow
- Classic Design Challenge (M, P1) Always Anything Goes
- Pennys paper crafty challenge - Anything Goes