Good morning hope your all doing well!
On that note i hope that Janette is a little better today as she hasnt been too good. Sending hugs.
Today we have a new challenge at PASSION FOR PROMARKERS and this week our Nic has picked our theme
Make it Feminine
Our fabulous sponsor this week is A Day For Daisies
with a prize of $12 for their store
For my card I have gone with an image called Doll Face 5
I won this image when it first came out and have been waiting to colour it up so here she is
Now I have been seeing a few friends playing with their Formiran foam and i had some and have never been very successful but was encouraged to give it another go.
I might add I still can mold the foam but used to make all the flowers using various dies. I love the tiny ones. This was 1 sheet of white coloured with pink ink.
Ingredients for my card are
Promarkers a Must
Dies including the base panel
Crafters Companion Memory box marianne sizzix
Ribbon#Pearls and glitter
Well I think that covers it it did take a while cutting and making the flowers but I am actuall quite pleased with them. What do you think have you tried this foam and how have you got on with it. i would love to hear and any tips with this heat and shaping would be fab.
Now it is over to you please come and play along with us and dont forget to checkout the girls makes. Wow there is such variety again this week i am so lucky to be on such a talented team.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.
- Aurora Wings Challenge - 2W, 1st/3rd Mon, 1E if using a non-AW image, 3E if using AW image, must have a hand-colored image - #69 ANYTHING GOES (Week 2)
- Incy Wincy Designs - 1st & 3rd Monday, 5E - RIBBON AND/OR LACE (Week 1)
- Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges - W, ATG except for Theme on 5th Monday of a month, E3 - #1831 - Anything Goes
- The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge - M, 1st Monday, E2, SIO - ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES
- Dare 2B Artzy Challenges - M, 1st Sunday, E3 - (August) Anything Goes
- Dragonfly Journeys - 2W, E5 - #124 Flower Power
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - 2W (1st & 3rd Sun) E3 Always Anything Goes
- Pile It On - M, 1st Sunday + bonus theme 3rd week, Use theme & at least one other challenge, Winners posted 2nd Sunday - (August) Try a New Technique- foam flowers
- A Gem of a Challenge 2W - #225 - Breast Cancer Awareness (must be mostly pink)
- Catch The Bug W,3E,SIO - Anything Goes
- Crafty Friends Challenge 2W, 3E, - #89 - Lace/Ribbon
- Di's Digis Designs 2W, 3E,SIO Use Your Stash Items
- Colour Crazy Challenge - W, 2E - No. 31 - ANYTHING GOES
- Creative Fingers - M, 3E, No totally digital projects - No. 150 - JULY - ANYTHING GOES (WEEK 3 0F 4)
- Polkadoodles - W, C10 - No. 31 - ANYTHING GOES
- QKR Stampede – W, 4E, SIO – No. 307 - ANYTHING GOES
- A Perfect Time To Craft (M, P1, E3) #8 - Always Anything Goes
- Classic Design Team Open Challenge (M, P1, E3, Must be a DT creation) Always Anything Goes
- Crafteezee (M, P1) July/August - Summer
- Digi Doodle Studios Challenge Blog (M, P1, E3, must have hand coloured image) - #8 - Anything Goes
- Love to Craft (M, P1, E5 , no completely digital projects) #25 - Anything Goes
- Morgan's ArtWorld Open Challenge (M, P15, E3, any image, must be a follower) July - Anything Goes (starting from August P1)
- SheepSki Designs Challenges (M, P1, 3E, C10, SIO) #17 - Your Favourite Things - my digis and promarkers and maybe my flowers
- Cute Card Thursday W,C5 #541 Anything Goes
- Creative Cottage Challenge - NO PATTERNED PAPER
- Little Blue Button stamps - Anything goes