Welcome and take a seat. If your looking for my GDT for Colour crazy challenge it is below this, but if your looking for Crafty Catz then you have come to the right post.
Today i host the challenge which means I get to pick the optional extra. Remember our challenge is Anything Goes so no excuses to not link up.
We are sponsored by the fab digital company
We where allowed some images to work with and i picked some Monsters.
I have some little ones and lads cards coming up so always good to have a few in stock.
The image comes in a square block with the 4 images in each corner but I cut them up and rearranged. The image can be found in the shop HERE
Image coloured with my promarkers
Dp from my stash old pads
Simple layout with black card matting
Well a few of the team has used this image so why not pop over and see how they have used it. I really do hope that you find time to come and play along with us this week.
I get to pick the Top Three so i am looking forward to seeing lots of inspiration.
Bye for now have a great weekend
- QKR Stampede – W, - ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES
- Crafting-With-Friends - 2W, 3E - No. 81 (W1 of 2 - ANYTHING GOES - TOP SPOT
- Polkadoodles - W, - ANYTHING GOES
- Simply Create Too - M - FEB - No. 146 - MARCH TBA ANYTHING GOES + OPTION: FOR A MALE
- Catch The Bug W,3E,SIO - Anything Goes
- Crafty Calendar M,3E March - For A Child
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - 2W (1st & 3rd Sun) E3 Always Anything Goes
- A Bit More Time to Craft (M, P1/15, E3) #87 - Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper (M, P1) March - Anything Goes with Patterned Paper
- Creatalicious Challenges (2W, P15/last day of the M) #157 - Anything Goes + optional CAS
- Morgan's ArtWorld Open Challenge (M, P1, E3, must follow blog) March - Anything Goes