Good morning and our 1st challenge for May wow months are going far too fast here.
Well at Crafty Catz this week it is Nicks turn to pick our optional twist.
All challenges are Anything Goes and it is up to you if you want to play along with the twist.
The twist this time is to use 5 of Something
Our sponsor this week is the ever popular BUGABOO
prize 4 digital images
For my card I have used the famous Gus and the image is called Gus Recount.
Now I am sure a few fella have thought this dont you think
Image coloured with promarkers
My 5 something are the 5 brown Candy dots
Ribbon from Crafty Ribbons
DP is from a the Craft Fayre that was at Leigh a few years ago.
Brown card for matting.
Well I think this might end up at one of my Brothers houses lol.
I do hope that you can come and play along.
Pop over and see what 5 of something that the rest of the team have used.
Thanks for popping by and have a great weekend.
it is a long weekend here in the UK
- Crafting With An Attitude M,1st Thurs,3E Always Anything Goes
- A Bit More Time to Craft (2W, P1/15, E3) Always Anything Goes
- Bugaboo Crafty Challenge (M, P15, SIR, E3) - Anything Using Bugaboo image
- Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper (M, P1) Anything Goes with Patterned Paper
- Love to Scrap (M, P1, E5 winners and DT faves, digis, clear or rubber stamping) #97 Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiment Designs W, 1E, SIO - Anything Goes
- Come and Get It - W, 3E - Make It Square - WON
- Inspiration Destination - W, F - Anything Goes/Optional Twist Masculine
- The Crafty Addicts M, 3E, #36 - Add a Sentiment
- Colour Crazy Challenge - 2W,2E - Anything Goes
- Crafting-With-Friends - 2W, 3E - (W1 of 2) Anything Goes