Hello my turn to share with you this week a New Release from last week. Jo at Time For Tea designs has some fab new images in the store.
have you checkout our new store and Web page.
Our blog and store are all together on the same web site how great is that. Dont forget to sign up for our news letter while your there.
Our challenge has also started and is a very easy one. Anything Goes and you can find it on our community Facebook page where is is lots of inspiration from the team.
Today I an sharing a card using Emily & Ernie available in the shop HERE
Image coloured with Promarkers
Dp from my stash a old pad again
Chipboard dog bone
Fussy cut the image.
I think this would make a great card for any occasion for someone that loves dogs.
Maybe for a thank you card to a friend that has walked your dog.
Well I hope that this has inspired you to come and join in at the challenge and dont forget to checkout the Community page there are always new cards for the team daily.
Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by
- Crafting-With-Friends - 2W, 3E - No. 80 (W2 of 2) - ANYTHING GOES
- Creative Fingers - 2W, 3E, No totally digital projects - No. 158 - ANYTHING GOES
- Jo's Scrap Shack - W, 3E - No. 270 - ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES
- QKR Stampede – W, 4E, SIO – No. 336 - ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES
- Through the Purple Haze M 1st Thurs, E3, C10 Feb - Puppy Love
- I love Promarkers 2W,3E Must use Promarkers, #378 - Anything Goes
- Crafting from the Heart - W, E3, F - #237 ANYTHING GOES
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - 2W (1st & 3rd Sun) E3 Always Anything Goes