Good morning I am the host of this weeks challenge at CRAFTY CATZ.
As always our challenges are Anything Goes but we have a optional just for fun twist which is HAPPY BIRTHDAY
(well it is my Birthday today so I couldnt pick anything else could I)
Our sponsor for this challenge that kindly gave each of the Dt a image is
Sadly come July Tammy is closing her shop so grab those images while you can.
Tammy has said she is happy to continue any sponsorship to the end of the year so you will still be able to view her shop and request your prize. So a prize to this shop will be something extra special.
So onto my card and I got to play with Curvy Balloons
I have coloured my image with promarkers
Using the colours in the papers for my inspiration
The sentiment is a Whispers stamp
Dp is a old pad think a Papermania and a 12x12 I got from the works which is more like a card than paper.
The diecut was in a RAK from a friend so sorry not sure who the make is.
A few gems to finish off the bling
Well thats my card pop over to the challenge blog and see what other fab images the team has used. Then it is your turn.
Thanks for stopping by have a great weekend and hope to see you linking up some of your works.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges
- Crafting With An Attitude M,1st Thurs,3E Always Anything Goes
- Seize The Birthday 2W, 3E, C5 Birthday + Option Of: Anything Goes (
- Crafting By Designs W, F, 3E - Anything Goes June
- Creative Moments M, Wed 3E, #169 - Anything Goes
- I love Promarkers 2W, 3E Must use Promarkers, #385 - Anything Goes
- Paper Shelter Challenge W, 3E, SIO, #386 - Birthday
- Crafting from the Heart (2W, 3E, F) #244 ANYTHING GOES
- A Perfect Time To Craft (M, P1, E3) June - Always Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper (M, P1) June - Anything Goes with Patterned Paper
- Creations in Pink (M, P15, E3, mostly pink) #10 - Anything Goes in Mainly Pink
- Daisy Chain Challenges (M, P5, E3) #30 - Anything Goes
- Digi Doodle Studios Challenge Blog (M, P1, E3, must have hand coloured image) - #17 - Special Day
- Love to Scrap (M, P1, E5, digis or stamping) #122 - No Rulz