Hello and welcome my sleep pattern is getting more crazy with the Toko Games but how amazing are these swimmers and we are doing great considering 12 months ago we didnt know if it would go ahead.
Have any of you seen the skateboarding wow
Ok back to the reason I am here
Today starts a new challenge at Passion For Markers
We are sponsored by
For my card I have used a image from All Dressed Up stamps Floral Wellies
this card was inspired by my team mate Lisa who sent me a card with a stencilled background
I used a diecut corner as a stencil and inked through it with some colour cloud
Coloured the image with promarkers and fussy cut with some foam pads on the back.
Matted the base layer with some pink pearl card and a thin yellow ribbon
few gems and a couple of flags in the top corner
Stamped a happy birthday direct to the base layer.
Well when I started this I was thinking this isnt working but as it went on am pleased with the end result. Do you do this with your cards.
Well hope you can come and play along with us this week.
Pop along and checkout the teams cards and our sponsors new shop.
Bye for now off to cut the grass before the bin men arrive that way the clipping have gone to be recycled.
- Crafting Happiness Challenges (W) - #106 - ANYTHING GOES - TOP SPOT
- Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges (W, ATG except for Theme on 5th Monday of a month, 3E) #2130 ANYTHING GOES
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends (2W (1st & 3rd Sun), E3) Always Anything Goes- TOP FIVE
- Stamping Sensations (M,1st Sunday, 3E, must use stamp (no pre-colored digis) July - For a Lady
- We Love Chocolate Baroque Challenge (M, stamping as focal point, 3E) July - Beautiful Blooms
- Allsorts W,3E - #633/4 - Feminine / For a Lady
- Sweet Stampin 2W, 2E, include stamping - Create Your Own Background
- All Dressed Up (2W, M, P15, E3, SIR) #119 - Anything Goes with ADU image -
- Country View Crafts' Challenge (M, P1) July - Use a Stencil (or Two)
- Creations in Pink (M, P15, E3, mostly pink) #34 - Anything Goes
- Daisy Chain Challenges (M, P5, E3) #54 - Use Dies and/or Stencils
- Love to Scrap (M, P1, E5, digis or stamping) #147 - Anything Goes
- Colour Crazy Challenge - W, 2E - Wk 29 (W1 of 2) and Wk 28 (W2 of 2) - ANYTHING COLORING GOES (NO Precolored Images) Weekly Challenges run for 2 Weeks
- Uniko challenge - Flowers with optional slimline