Hi and welcome are you ready for a new challenge
This week at crafty catz it Nicks turn to host and pick our optional challenge
As always the challenge is ANYTHING GOES so if the option isnt for you then not a problem.
This weeks optional theme is
Heroes and Villains
We are sponsored this week by
The prize 2 single black and white images of the winner's choice.
For my card I have gone with the Hero side and picked this fabulous image Wonder Woman
My card is 8inch square so it a large one as i wanted to really show off all the detail in the image.
Coloured with Promarkers
Dies are Joanna Sheen
Sentiment is computer generated
Backing DP is a download I got many moons ago but sadly not sure if available now
Ribbon and gold mess ribbon from stash
Black and some gold morri card for the matting
The mirri card has picked up all the colours when taking the picture.
Well I do hope that you will come and join us in the challenge this week.
Have you any plans for the weekend it is the big weekend for the Tennis and I am routing for Mr F I am not saying it load in case I jinks him. Also do you think Serena will win the womans.
I must watch some of the tour as i am routing for Mr Thomas I hope he get a 2nd.
Well have a great weekend whatever your up to and hope it doesnt rain.
Bye for now
- Classic Design Team Open Challenge (M, P1, Must be a DT creation) Always Anything Goes
- Creatalicious Challenges (2W, P15/last day of the M) #166 - Anything Goes + optional 2 or more designer papers
- Create With TLC (M, P1) July - Anything Goes (one entry using any image & then unlimited with SIR)
- Love to Scrap (M, P1, E5, digis or stamping) #123 - Anything Goes
- Not Just Cards (M, P11, F) - Always Anything Goes
- World Wide Open Design Team Challenge (M, P15, E3, F, must be on DT) Always Anything Goes