Good afternoon I am here with my DT inspirational post for Digi Doodles Studios.
My card would fit in both our challenges running
Facebook - Anything Goes with a Digi Doodles Studios image
Blog - Christmas/ Winter with any make of image
My card features this fabulous Santa Gnome available HERE
Now you a Red Santa person or a Blue Santa. I believe in certain countries he is seen alot in a Blue Suit.
So for a change I have coloured him in a Blue Outfit what do you think?
Image coloured with promarkers
Very old DP think from papermania I maybe wrong
Diecuts, Funky foam stars and some fluffy stuff
Miri card for some sparkle.
Sdee Rubber stamp Sentiment
Well leave me a comment do you think he looks good in Blue or is it completely wrong.
Well hope you will come and play along in our challenges.
Thanks for stopping by have a good day and stay safe.
- Creative Fingers - 2W, 3E, No totally digital projects - No. 197 (Wk 2 of 2) - ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES
- Polkadoodles - W, C10 - ANYTHING GOES
- Cardz 4 Galz 2W,3E #135 Cute Christmas
- Craft Rocket Challenges M 1st Thurs #76 November:- Christmas/Winter TOP SPOT
- Crimbo Crackers 2W, Must Be Christmas Related #220 Anything Goes
- Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday M, Wed, E3 - Christmas
- Fab n Funky W,1E, #503 - Hand Stamped or Die Cut Sentiment
- I love Promarkers 2W, 3E Must use Promarkers, #423 - Anything Goes
- Crafty Sentiment Designs W, 1E, SIO - Anything Goes
- The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - 2W, C15, E3 - #83 - Anything Christmas Goes