Good afternoon running a little late today with my Friday post for Crafty catz
Our challenge this week is ANYTHING GOES and you have the option to use the theme or not.
Our theme this week was picked by our host
Janette and how she is looking for better weather with her option of
any thing to do with SPRING
Our fabulous sponsor this week is
and the winner get to pick 4 images from the shop.
We all got to play with some images and I picked this fabulous image called
Kidz Daisy isnt she fabulous
Itemes used to make my card are
Tonis butterfly punch
Minds eye DP
and this fabulous gingham ribbon i found in my stash
Well as storm Doris has moved away and we have some sunshine I am hoping Spring is round the corner. i do hope that you all survived the horrid wind and rain we had yesterday and stayed safe.
Well guess that just leaves me to say i hope that you will come and link up your creation and remeber you can enter 3 times and as i said you dont have to follow our theme if you dont want. We would love to see what your making so come and share with us.
Have a awesome weekend and stay safe.
- A Bit More Time to Craft (2W, P1/15, E3) Always Anything Goes
- A Perfect Time To Chraft (M, P1, E3) - Always Anything Goes
- Bugaboo Crafty Challenge (M, P15, SIR, E3) - Anything Using Bugaboo image
- Classic Design Team Open Challenge (M, P1, E3, Must be a DT creation) Always Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper (M, P1) Anything Goes with Patterned Paper
- Not Just Cards (M, P11, F) - Always Anything Goes
- World Wide Open Design Team Challenge (M, P15, E3, F, must be on DT) Always Anything Goes
- Cardz 4 Galz 2W,3E #41 Cardz 4 Teenz
- Little Miss Muffet Challenges 2W,1E,SIO Always Anything Goes
- Crafting By Designs - W, F, 3E - Almost Spring
- Inspiration Destination - W, F - Anything Goes
- The Crafty Addicts M, 3E, #33 Anything goes
- Crafty Sentiment Designs W, 1E, SIO - Spring
- Ike's World 2W, 1E - #82 Anything Goes with a twist: Nature