Morning time for Crafty catz challenge
This week it is Diannes turn to host and her optional twist is
now you dont have to do the twist as our challenge is always
This weeks sponsor is CRAFTY RIBBONS and some lucky person get some Lush Ribbon.
Now my card I have featured 2 images sat side by side From Mo's.
I so wish our summer is going to be like theirs.
Bother images come together but each person is sesperate so you don't have to place them together
Crafty Sentiments postcard stamp & Sentiment
DP from stash
Dies - Marianne & xcut
I am sure this is Janette and her Grand daughter many moons ago sat on Blackpool sands.
Well now it is your turn come and share your Summer cards with us. We are wait to see them.
Hop on over and check out the rest of the teams amazing creations for your inspiration.
Thanks again for stopping by and have a great weekend
- Bronte & Bella's Challenge (Mo's Digital Pencil) - Challenges On Facebook
- Crafty Girls Creations M, 3E Always Anything Goes
- Little Miss Muffet Challenges 2W,1E,SIO Always Anything Goes
- I love Promarkers - 2W, 3E Must use Promarkers - #336 Super Heros/or a child - GRANNY
- Paper Shelter Challenge - W, 3E, SIO - Digital
- Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #22 - Anything Goes
- Lemon Shortbread 2W, E3, no digital projects Always Anything Goes
- Crafting from the Heart - W, E3, F - ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES
- The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge - M 1st Monday, E2, SIO - ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES
- Glitter n Sparkle - W, F - Anything Goes
- Catch The Bug W,3E,SIO Colour Challenge
- Crafty Friends Challenge 2W, 3E, Summer Colours
- Crazy 4 Challenges W,1E - Summer Destination Theme
- Hiding in my Craft Room W,1E Any Holiday
- Penny paper Crafty - atg