My Followers

Thursday 7 March 2019

Time For Tea Designs Inspirational Post

Good morning I said i would be back with my Time For Tea designs post.
This week i am using one of the New Release Digital stamps from last month.
Have you checked them out there is some awesome designs .
You can check them out at our new web page which you can blog and shop from
This time i am using Beats Bella Digital stamp

I love this stamp I am sure this will remind you of so many young girls. 
Now is she listening to music or is she on the phone I see so many with head phones on if they are chatting to their friends
I have coloured the image with promarkers
Fussy cut and sat on a stitched circle matted with another 
Then placed onto this fabulous paper i got a while back  called Street Lace it has soo much glitter and raised parts sadly it doesnt show on my picture you will have to trust me.
Some lovely Satin cord for added texture and all matted onto some Pink card 

Well hope this has inspired you to and have alook in the shop and if you do please come and share with us we have a Anything Goes challenge running every month starting the 14th on our Community Facebook page.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges

9 comments:

Chris said...

Gorgeous Sue! Love that image...would be perfect for my granddaughter's birthday...you temptress!
x

MagsB said...

What a fabulous image for a teen, Sue! And - wow! That background paper! Gorgeous!

love Mags B x

Whisper said...

Oooo what a fabby teenagers card, Luv Sam x

Margarets designer cards said...

Fabulous card for a teenagers, great design

Jackie T said...

Hi Sue this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Kim Heggins said...

Too darn cute...just love your sweet little lady! Thank you so much for playing along with us at ATSM!

Sharon Noble said...

Hiya crafty friend thank you so much for joining us at I love pro markers challenge blog I adore your beautiful coloured creation it’s gorgeous. Big hugs Sharon DT feel free to visit me at https://sharonscreativeramblings.blogspot.com/

Tip Top said...

Great colouring! Thanks so much for joining in at I ❤ Promarkers! Hope to see you again!

OlgaB said...

This is just a gorgeous teenager card, love the colour and lace!
Thank you for joining Creative Moments!
💝 from Africa!
Olga