My Followers

Thursday 15 October 2020

Passion for Promarkers - Make it Festive

 Hi I am a little late with my post this week so will quickly get on with it.

This week at PASSION FOR PROMARKERS our challenge is

MAKE IT FESTIVE

so as the holiday season is fast approaching why not come and join us.

Our sponsor for this challenge is JMC Designs


Normally I would be making a card with one of Julias fab designs but sadly due to my printer being out of action. (Good note i have one on order)
So i had a look through the images I had already printed and remembered this cutie from Mo Mannings I had recently purchased and printed out straight away 





Coloured with promarkers- Walking in winter available HERE
Die cuts from my stash.
Small rubbers stamp with snowflakes done in brilliance baby Blue
Sentiment came with image
Embossed base card and Silver Mirri card
Lots of glitter but unsure if you can pick up in the picture

Well now it is your turn pop along and checkout what amazing cards the girls have made and then off to your crafty space.

Thanks for popping by and have a great day.
challenges
Crimbo Crackers 2W, Must Be Christmas Related #217 Anything Goes






19 comments:

Doreen said...

Just gorgeous, beautifully coloured image.xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

Aww, such a cute image, want to pick him up and give him a hug! Lovely colours and design. Hope you don't have to wait too long for your new printer to arrive.
xx

Janette said...

One of my favourite images Sue, this is a gorgeous card, all white and snowy and gorgeous.xx

Jackie T said...

Oh Sue this is such a cute card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh this is so sweet, what a great card, I love the crisp white with the pretty image, thanks for joining in with me over on Fezziwigs, Hazel xx

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

So cute and so adorable. What a lovely image and beautiful design. Nice work. Looks great. Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

Annette DT

Mummylade said...

Absolutely adorable image! Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week and good luck in the challenge.

Cathy T said...

This is just adorable… love your cards design. your coloring is so beautiful. Thank you for participating in Mo’s Monthly Challenge.

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Sweet Christmas card. I love your design. Thank you for joining The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge

Danka
Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}>

Furrbster said...

This is a so sweet and a gorgeous layout,

Thanks for sharing with us at I Love Promarkers,

Hugz Tinz

Saphron said...

You got me singing after that sentiment! LOVE this card. Absolutely stunning! Great colouring too!
Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's and good luck with your entry! :)
~ DT Saphron
Lemon Biscuit

Pat said...

Such a beautiful card, I love your sweet image and gorgeous colours, thanks for sharing at Christmas with the Cuties.

Pat xx

Sue Nicholson said...

Lovely card, thanks for joining us at CWTC, hope to see you again cheers Sue N x

Catrin Goodwin said...

Gorgeous colouring of this festive card! Love the colour used! thank you for joining us at Penny's - Good Luck

Grenouille Greetings said...

Delightful colouring. I love your combination of colours and the pretty foliage, the texture on the outside frame, the silver edging and the little snowflakes all combine to make this a real treat! Thank you so much for playing with us at Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge with this fabulous make. Hugs, Lesley

Clare Jones said...

Wonderful card
Thank you for joining us at I Love Promarkers this week
Hugs
Clare DT
xx
http://clarejonesy.blogspot.com/

Wil said...


Wil
Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

Wil DT