My Followers

Thursday 19 June 2014

Cooking Up A CRAFT Recipe

Good morning today is Thursday so that can only mean it is time for another fab challenge at CRAFT. So what have we for you this week you may ask. We are cooking up a Recipe we would like you to use the following when making your project. We welcome not only cards but all sorts so as long as it fits the challenge you can enter.

We had some fabulous Christmas cards last week and hope that you will join us again.
Our sponsors for this week are

Sponsor for Top3: 

So onto my card and as i enjoyed playing with some Christmas thngs I decided to stay on that theme and used a image from Mo's Digital Stamps

and a close up of the image coloured with my promarkers in traditional colours
The DP is from papermanina Home Collection and the flowers are a Spellbinder die the little leaves are a marrianne die. Pearls from stash, Ribbon from Mei Flowers Crafts
Well that is another for my box I am getting a few to kick start my Christmas off but no doubt i will be rushing round last minute.
Well hop on over and checkout the rest of the teams creations and i will be back tomorrow with another DT Card. Have a great day and leave a comment so I know you have popped by.
challenges 
Art by Miran - anything goes - entry 1

9 comments:

Doreen said...

Love the gorgeous image and fab details.xxx

rachel said...

love this image Sue - great card xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful card, I love the image she looks cold, but she would be at Christmas.
Margaret

kay said...

Beautiful card Sue.x

Unknown said...

Yep, I should definitely start my X-mas cards, too! Great card, love these papers and this sweet image. Have a nice weekend!
Anna xxx

coops said...

so gorgeous sue.fab design and papers and i love the stunning sweet image ;D

xx coops xx

Whisper said...

Oooo fabby and i so love Mo Manning too, Luv Sam x

mags said...

A lovely christmas card Sue. Love the traditional colours you have used and the design.
Mags
x

Desire Fourie said...

Such a wonderful creation with great attention to detail. Love the colours and embellishments. All the elements work so well together. It is perfect for our eighth ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
Hugs
Desíre
{Art by Miran Showcase DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}