My Followers

Tuesday 13 October 2015

Feeling Sentimental at Digi Choosday

 Good morning are you all well I hope so.
 We are feeling a little Sentimental over at Digi Choosday this week
So we would like to see lots of Sentiments on your projects.
Dont forget today we have a discount code for the shop which will only last till midnight
why not go and grab some retail therapy
So what do I have for you with a Sentiment. My card has been inspired by the Sentiment. 
For my card I have used the fabulous Frosted Winter Octavia.
I wanted to share some of the Embellishments and show how they can be a focal point. I have used the Candy Jar and added loads and loads of mini Ginger bread people inside. The cup is also an Embellishment I added some fluffy stuff for 3D effect. All the papers are from this CD too. As I said the sentiment was my inspiration for this card and is the perfect Sentiment for these Embellishments. Dont you think! I just added some ribbon and lace and pearls to finish.
Well we look forward to seeing what you come up with dont forget this challenge runs for 2 weeks.
Dont forget to see what the team has made and wow they have done some fab makes again. We have lots of occasions catered for too. 
Thanks for popping by leave me a comment if you have time.
Bye for now
challenges
A Snowflakes Promise 2W, #7 - Anything Goes with a Winter or Christmas Theme 
Papertake Weekly Two By Two (use 2 images/papers/embellishments)-2 sentiments
Crafting from the Heart - W, E3 - Always Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - W, E3 - Always Anything Goes
The Paper Girls - 1st & 3rd Mondays, layouts, cards - (Week 2Food
613 Avenue Create - W - #145 Anything Goes
Christmas Card Challenges - W, must be Christmas / Winter – #45 Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - 2W (1st and 3rd Sunday) E3 #19 Anything Goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas W,must be Christmas vintage/ shabby chic 

16 comments:

Emma said...

Fab card it's making me want a coffee & biscuit lol xx

What I Created Next said...

Absolutely perfect make. Great idea to add the gingerbread men to the jar. Tanya xx

Julie Odil said...

What a great way to showcase some of the "lesser known" elements. Love all the gingerbread people in that jar. Great make!

tilly said...

a super card with all those embellies.... lovely lace
Tilly x

Jane Savage said...

So pretty, dimensional and clever, Sue! Those gingerbread men in the jar are pure genius!! xxx

Patricia Alvarez said...

Very beautiful! Great details. Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion this week. Good luck!!!

Sheryl said...

Hi Sue, this is a fab card full of detail and fun. Great to have you with us in our neighbourhood this week, hugs Sheryl 613 Avenue Create DT xx

Aurelia Aurora said...

Beautiful card.. love the colour choice.. Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends challenge #19.. Hope to see you again in our next challenge.. and good luch at the draw.. <3

hugs,
~RoRa

mags said...

Beautiful card Sue. Love the candy jar with the gingerbread people in it.
Mags
x

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Stunning creation! It looks 3D. Awesome! You are very creative Sue!

I am having a blog celebration; with lots of prizes. I would love for you to join as a follower (if not already), comment on my blog celebration post and add your blog to Mr. Linky. I am already a follower of your blog.

Thanks so much for joining our Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. We hope to see you again in the next challenge. Good luck in the challenge. Hugs, Gloria DT

http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

JoAnn said...

So cute. Love how you add the gingerbread to the cookie jar. Thanks so much for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges.

Michelle said...

Great card with lovely colours.
Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
Hope we see you again and good luck.
xxx Michelle (DT)

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 250 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for October - I'd love to see it there too. x

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Absolutely adorable Sue, love your layout! Makes me want a nice cup of cocoa:) Hugs my friend! Audrey

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart.

Helen x
(DT Member)

Moni said...

Brilliant!!!!! Love this.