My Followers

Monday 20 June 2016

The Science of Age - Happy Birthday

Hi did you have a good weekend hope so.
Hope all the Dads had a good day!
Well I am her with a quick post as I have a card I wanted to get into the challenge at From the Heart Blog. I so love their images and they do a weekly sketch which is really great when mojo is on holiday. So I have followed the sketch although I have put it on its side and used one of their new images. Called - Mad for Science which is half price if you are quick.



Image is coloured with my promarkers and the DP is BoBunny Ad Lib collection.
I have glossed his glasses with some clear embossing powder
image is cut with a Tonic die
Sentiments come with the image and the Happy Birthday is a stamp from my stash.
Well hope you like I thought he was kind of cute and just love the sentiments.
Thanks for popping by off to add to the challenge before it closes. Wish me luck.
challenges
From the heart sketches
Inspiration Destination - W, F- #88 Always Anything Goes
AAA - 2W, 3E, CAS/Modern/Nearly Clean - #67 Googley Eyes 
Alphabet Challenge - 2W, 1E, JFF - (W2 of 2) - H for Hand Colored Image
Craft for the Craic - M, 5E (First Friday of the month) - June - Something Masculine
Crafting-With-Friends 2W, 3E - (W1 of 2) Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft - 2WE3 - No. 30 (W2 of 2) - Anything Goes
Craft Rocket Challenges 2W,3E #17 For A Man/Boy
Crafting With An Attitude M,1st Thurs,3E Always Anything Goes 
Craft for the Craic - M, 5E (First Friday of the month) - June - Something Masculine
Inky Chicks 3W, 3E, cards & altered items - #8 - Father's Day or Male 

Craft Your Passion - W, E3 - Always Anything Goes

9 comments:

tilly said...

what a super card and layout, hope you win lol
Tilly x

rachel said...

A super card sue and been meaning to pop over and say thanks for my birthday card. It was lovely. So sorry i didn't send one ... no excuses except that i am rubbish! Big hugs rachel xx

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a wonderful card it made me smile. Thank you for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog challenge H for Hand Coloured Image. Hugs Jackie (DT)

Wendy said...

Absolutely fabulous Sue, love this.
Wendy xx

Cross Stitch Claire said...

What a fun card! Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket, Claire DT x

Janette said...

Fab card, love the new look blog too....xxx

Kathy said...

LOL! I love this image and sentiment. Your take on the sketch is great and I love the patterned paper you've used too.

Kelly Schelske said...

What a fun card! great work and I love the pop of black!

Thank for playing along wit us at FTHS!!

Hugs, Kelly

CraftingMum said...

Lovely card thanks for joining us at Crafting with friends, Louise DT x