My Followers

Friday 18 August 2017

Tonic Plus Peony

Good afternoon
Today as we dont have a crafty catz post as we are still on holiday till 1st week in september .I thought i would share a card I made with a new die Plush peony.
I had some lovely A4 card which I folded in half then folded the front in half again.
Die cut my die and cut the flowers several times to create the flowers for the front.
Coloured the flowers with distressed inks and added Tonic drops in the centre.
Some ribbon and mirri card and a wooden sentiment stamp.
The Die I double heat embossed with gold then green to give a aged look and set onto a gold background cut with the outside edge of the die
Well hope you like and it was a change not to do any colouring.

Well have a lovely day the clouds are drawing in here and they say we are in for some more thunder and lightening so off to walk the dog before it start.
Bye for now
challenges

6 comments:

tilly said...

a lovely card Sue, I think I have that die somewhere and like some (a lot ) of stuff still unused, be 5 years at least .....MUST use some of that glitter as well that we got at the Leigh show 6/7 years ago ?? .... managed to get the washing dry this morning, with a constant weather watch !! lol xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Sue this is a stunning card it is just so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Margarets designer cards said...

Great card, lovely design and I love your sentiment

CraftyNatalie said...

Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter this week. Great card.

Julie P said...

So very sweet, a wonderful creation. Thanks for joining in the Paper Shelter Challenge this time. We hope to see you again soon.


Hugs, Julie P
The Paper Shelter DT

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Wow!!! Awesome card..love the way you have embellished it..Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges. Hugsxx Deepti Aggarwal