My Followers

Friday 27 March 2009

Been Asked to host the D C Tilda Challenge


The D C Forum card making hold a Tilda Challenge on a weekly basis. This week Dianne (Crazy Crafter) has asked me to do it.

Well if you are a D C memeber i would be trilled if you could join us. If not and you want to do it leave me a message and a link to your blog and i will pop over and have a peep.

Challenge is:-

As this weekend it is the start of British Summer Time and the clocks go forward. I have set it as No Theme but with the following conditions

No Winter Tildas unless that is all you have.

2 pieces of patterned paper

At least 1 flower

3 gems or brads

Also the colour green or yellow must be included somewhere.

Sorry there are no prizes it is just for fun




Well I have finished my card for this challenge and this is the result




6 comments:

Claire said...

I haven't got any Tilda's (yet!) but I hope your challenge goes well!! Claire x

annies place said...

Hi Sue, good luck with the challenge, I might give it a go. I've not got many Tildas, but will have a look,
Ann x

jennie'g' said...

hi sue hope the challenge goes well i am joining in on docrafts but just thought i would comment on here as i am always browsing my friend's blogs it is looking good by the way love jenniexx

Jackie said...

Congratulations on being invited to host the challenge Sue :o)
I don't yet have any Tilda stamps so can't join in!
Jackie xx

gina g said...

Fab card Sue. luv gina xx

kay said...

superb card sue, and so many people have joined your fab challenge
kayx