My Followers

Wednesday 17 March 2010

New Young Digi Talent read more


Found this new blog the other day with a young lad who draws digi images. Well this is copied from his profile.
My name is Anthony Ward and im 16 years old. I love to draw and now im turning my images into digi stamps. This is my blog where I will offer my images. My dad loves drawing too so sometimes he will have images up on here too.

The site is WARD DIGIS

I would say well worth a peep he has some designers too so although this is a new and young venture it is still stunning and young digis. To get his name out there he is running a draw for all his digi images if you advertise his blog logo on your side bar and write a piece about him. So what you waiting for go look doesnt cost anything and you might even win.

1 comment:

WARD Digis said...

Thank you so much for the great post ! It means so much to me to have such great support .