My Followers

Thursday 2 December 2010

2 Angel Lili of the valley

I have made 2 cards with the same image but with different colours.
This one I coloured in pink and used the sketch from Paper take weekly. I also used some of my faveourite embellishments. Ribbon, Brads, gems and my Promarkers. Which is this weeks Lili of the Valleys challenge


This one I coloured in blue and also added a charm from my stash which i had left from last year and also my new sentiment stamp from Lili of the Valley. I will be entering this into Passion for Promarkers - Old & New




Well I hope you like both these cards and dont forget to call back tomorrow for Crafty Catz new challenge.



12 comments:

tilly said...

Love both of these, think blue is my fave for this year !
Tilly x

Patsi said...

gorgeous cards babe and good to see you back x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Sue
Both cards are gorgeous,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Janette said...

Love them both Sue, always a gorgeous little image this one.xxx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Aunty Sue, what gorgeous cards. I love the image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining our special challenge and blog hop over at PFP. Hugs, Denise x

Jackie said...

Both cards are lovely :o)
Jackie xx

Emma said...

Aw such gorgeous card, just adorable.
Thanks for joining us at PFP & good luck.
Hugs Emma x

coops said...

stunning cards sue.the image is so adorable and i love your gorgeous colours and papers.
thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck :D

xx coops xx

Debs said...

gorgeous cards love the sweet image :0)...thanks for sharing it with us at PFP..Debs x

Andie's Space said...

Hi Sue,
These look gorgeous. Love your colouring & the gorgeous papers & charms. They're fab!
Thanks for joining us for our special challenge at PFP.
Hugs,
Andie xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue,two gorgeously pretty cards. I ove the image and the papers you've used are beautiful too. Thanks for sahring tham with us at PTW this week. xx

XxJULESxX said...

both cards gorgeous!!!!