My Followers

Saturday 19 March 2011

Happy Birthday Dad made by Jake



Yesterday my nephew was at my house as he had been bit poorly much better today. lol. Well today is his Dad's Birthday so he wanted to make a card Jake being 8 years old wanted to make something different than just a normal card and had seen a circle easel i was working on but cant share till Wednesday. Can I make one of those please Aunty Sue. Image too big for a standard nestie and his bits so be made a square one we could resize. He coloured it himself saysing I need to add shadows with different coloured pens. lol. Think he had been watching while i was playing. So out came the Promarkers and my Papers and card and gems he is a Magpie for shinney things.
Well other than cut the base card he did everything else including the stamping. What do you think. Now he says can he enter a challenge with it so I am entering this on his behalf to the following.
Creative Inspirations - Easel cards
Incy Wincy - For the Boys
Simon Says - Birthdays

7 comments:

Naomi Johnson said...

Brilliant card! truly think we've got a new card crafter in our midst. Watch out or your stash is going to go walkies!

Janet said...

great card! thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy this week:)
hugs

Janet said...

great card! thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy this week:)
hugs

tilly said...

Well done Jake, this is a super card and bet Dad loves it, I like your shading and the easel card
Tilly x

Janette said...

This is fab, that colouring is brilliant, well done Jake.xx

Debbie said...

Your nephew did a fabulous job!!! I can see where he gets his talent from.. Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations

Debbie

coops said...

brilliant card jake.love the image and your colours are great.well done :D

xx coops xx